1. I like my sisu. Without the world known Finnish sisu I would not exist.
2. I like I have a good memory. I helped me a lot when learning things at school, and now, when ageing, it is nice to surprise people with pretty old pieces of information they have forgotten.
3. Having a good memory does not always make people smart, but in my case it did (sic!), which I like a lot.
4. Due to the previous fact I learned a few foreign languages, and I like being able to communicate with people from different countries.
5. I like my hair which is brown and thick. My hairdresser always says there is a lot of material to work on. But I hate going to the hairdresser´s because of painful spine and neck problems.
6. I like my green eyes. They change their colour according to the the colour of the clothes I wear.
7. I like the state of serenity and flow I sometimes find myself in when focussing on writing in my blogs.
8. I love my family. I like being visited by them. I am looking forward to seeing all of them this month, because there is something in the air. Whisperings. Inquiries what I like. I love to give something to remember. Memories. Especially I love the unconditional love given by my grandchilren. I think that feeling is mutual.
9. I like being still fit enough for walking short distances on my own and driving a car, which makes it easier for me to take pictures.
10. I like cows for some reason unknown to me. My family and friends know that, and I keep getting cow-things as presents, which I like as well. Maybe HPY has noticed that, because there is a great cow photo in her today´s entry. I like it. Thank you for tagging me, HPY!
Tässä meemissä pyydetään kertoman itsestään kymmenen sellaista asiaa, joista pitää. Kirjoitin siksi englanniksi, koska haaste tuli monikielisestä blogista. Olen huono haastamaan ketään, mutta haastan nyt kuitenkin seuraamistani bloggaajista Allyn, Hansun, Ikkunaiineksen, Leenan ja Leonooran.